VENCO 75 mm (3") NON DE-AIRING PUG MILL
1200 3500 A$1,200.00 - A$3,500.00
- 75mm (3") nozzle 136mm (5.3") barrel
- 180kg/hr (400lb/hr) production - conservatively rated.
- CE certified models available.
- Robust construction, suitable for blending, mixing and reworking clay.
- Stainless auger shaft and blades.
- Stainless steel MESH shredder screen. NOT cheap perforated plates. This allows Venco pugmills to use lower capacity motors saving you operating expenses.
- Base protected against corrosion with zinc plating and durable black powder coating.
- Main mixer shaft bearings - sealed ball races, lubricated for life, protected by "O" ring seals.
- Cast marine grade aluminium barrel - Split longitudinally for easy cleaning. Stainless steel barrel bolts for easy removal.
- Gear motor main drive with a totally enclosed, fan cooled motor, single phase 0.37kW with integral thermal overload protection.
- High capacity industrial gearbox, for quiet operation.
- This Venco pugmill can be upgraded to a de-airing version using the de-air upgrade kit.