REGULAR CLASS TIMETABLE
BOOK ONLINE HERE
Learning Wheel Class Information
On the premises, there are pottery wheels to learn throwing pots. Limited class numbers of 4 people for learning on the wheel. Current classes available need to be booked in via text 0420239537
- Saturday afternoon, 1.30 to 3.30 , occasionally Thursday 6 to 8pm for beginner lessons at $70 for 2 hours.- This will be 2 hours of tuition on the wheel, for a group up to 4 people. Includes clay and firing.
Once you have completed a beginner lesson, you can come to the other classes to practice, however personal tuition will be limited.
Up to 10 people can learn hand building
Classes are held in a studio in my garden, a room set up with 4 pottery wheels, a large slab roller and tables which sits 8-10 people in total.
Cost for classes:
$15 for 1 hour of handbuilding and practicing wheel
$30 for 2 hours of handbuilding and practicing wheel
$40 for 3 hours of handbuilding and practicing wheel
$45 for beginners wheel class, 2 hours- up to 4 people
* Please Note included & excluded costs:
* Clay is extra at $2.5 for 1kg for the local school clay.
* Pugs are also available for prices ranging from $16 to $50 (for porcelain clay).
* The use of the available facilities and expert guidance by a teacher.
* Firing costs are $6 per KG at Bisque weight for items made during class.
* Firing to Earthenware $6 per KG weight for items made during class.
* Firing to Midfire cone 6 $11 KG weight for items made during class.
General Class Timetable
Monday: 9 am to 12 pm, handbuilding and practicing wheel
Tuesday: No classes available,
Wednesday: 9am to 12pm handbuilding and practice wheel, 3pm to 5pm beginners Throwing if enough numbers.
Thursday: (3.3pm - 5:00pm Kids After School Clay Class, adults welcome), 6pm - 8pm handbuilding and practicing wheel
Friday: No classes available, unless organised via special arrangement
Saturday: 9am to 11am, 11.00 to 1.00pm.handbuilding and practicing wheel
Afternoon classes 1.30 to 3.30 Beginners wheel class $45 each
Sunday: We are Closed.
Booking a School Holiday Class
Please contact me if you are interested in your child coming to a school holiday class.
Booking a Group Class
Depending on your requirements, the Clay Sculpture class can come to you.
5-Star Facebook Rating Reviews
Image Above: Red Bowl Coil Clay Sculpture Technique, created by Sonia, Student.
Image Above: Building Slab Clay Sculpture Technique, created by Sonia, Student.
Image Above: Earrings Clay Sculptures, created by Sonia, Student.