BOTZ OCHER GRANITE STONEWARE
BOTZ OCHER GRANITE STONEWARE??
BOTZ stoneware glazes are available ready to use in 200 ml and 800 ml containers. Stir the glaze thoroughly and apply 2 ??? 3 thick coats. The glaze soon dries allowing the pots to be handled. For best results allow the glaze to dry for a day before firing.
The ideal firing cycle is around 1235??C with a 30-minute soak.
SILK-MATT OCHRE-COLOURED GLAZE WITH fine black speckles
- Silky, light ocher stoneware glaze with fine black speckles
- Apply 2-3 times (more 3 times)
- Ideal firing temperature 1250 ?? C / holding time: 30 min
- 1220 ?? C: silky matt ocher yellow with fine, black speckles
- 1250 ?? C: silky, bright ocher yellow with fine, black speckles
- 1280 ?? C: silky pastel ocher yellow with fine, black speckles
- silky gloss
- stable in the firing range 1220 ?? -1280 ?? C
- Suitable for eating and drinking dishes